Handles written and electronic correspondence received by the Customer Service Department, including responding in writing to complaints and inquiries. Works with pharmacy partners and manufacturer copay assistance programs to coordinate enrollment, benefits, claims processing, adjustments and payment.
- High school diploma or (GED) is required. College degree; two years of experience in health plan administration, customer service, or a related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational, analytical, and research skills.
- Read and interpret forms and documents such as procedure manuals; write reports and correspondence; and speak effectively with customers and personnel at all levels of the Company.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of pharmacy benefit manager systems is preferred.
A writing sample is required. Applicants must write a sample letter to a member explaining that benefits were denied. You may choose the benefit and circumstance. Your writing sample should be 3 to 4 paragraphs long. Please submit your writing sample along with your resume and/or application.