- HWMG Online for Providers (effective Dec. 7, 2022)
- HMAA Online for Providers
- Electronic Payment and ERA Services
- EDI Services
- ADA Dental
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Third-Party Liability Questionnaire and Agreement
- IRS Form W-9
- List of Services and Supplies Requiring Precertification
Our pharmacy benefit manager, OptumRx, helps members manage their prescriptions. View further information.
- To file a request for reconsideration, contact the following:
- Customer Service Center regarding claim payments
- The applicable reviewer regarding precertification (refer to the Precertification Program List)
- To file a complaint, contact our Customer Service Center or Provider Relations.
- To file an appeal, complete our Appeal Request Form. Following are the appeals procedures based on type of dispute:
We provide language translation services as an added communication support for assistance to our non-English speaking customers while on the phone or face-to-face with one of our employees or participating providers. Participating providers may call our Customer Service Center should a translator be needed when health care services are rendered to our non-English speaking members.
Interested in participating with the HWMG provider network? Contact us now and our team will gladly assist you.